The Princeton Center
The four story building is composed of two wings-Princeton West and Princeton East. The entrance to Princeton East is a glass and steel structure which houses the passenger elevator and reception areas. The lobby entrance to Princeton West is a three story sky-lit atrium. Thermal windows and state-of-the-art heating and cooling systems provide energy efficient climate control. Two high capacity freight elevators service all four floors. 480v/220v/110v electrical services available.
- Shared Tenant Services
- Bright reception areas serve both Princeton East and Princeton West
- Luxury conference rooms complete with audiovisual equipment, wet bar, and refrigerator
- Fully equipped fitness center with showers and locker rooms Personal Trainer and Massage Therapist by appointment
- Video surveillance of common areas and parking lots
- Self-Service Hotel within walking distance
- On-Site-Archive Storage Cages
- Central pick up and delivery of mail
- Illuminated parking lot with 450 vehicle capacity
- Multiple bay loading docks
- Picnic areas and landscaped grounds
- Princeton Center Tenants Include
- Printing Company
- Insurance Agencies
- Physical Therapy
- Civil Engineers
- Medical Equipment Distributor
- Healthcare Provider
- Precision Machining
- Software Engineering Company
- Water Bottling Company
- Massage Therapy
- Yoga Dance
Historic Mill Transformed
Situated in downtown Watertown, The Princeton Center is the anchor property of The Siemon Business Park.
Creative landscaping and architectural modifications have transformed a historic mill into a contemporary business park. Princeton Center offers 226,000 square feet of flexible space well suited for professional offices, healthcare services, research and engineering, warehousing and light manufacturing.
More than simple rental space, Princeton Center offers many added services at a cost that challenges conventional leased space. Enjoy the many shared tenant services at Princeton Center when you join the community. This innovative approach to tenant leasing will satisfy the needs of those who want a stimulating and productive business environment.
If access to state-of-the-art technology and distinctive common areas and services appeal to you, make Princeton Center your new business address.
Siemon Business Park Campus